song

2018年3月25日星期日

Date: 17/3/2018
Venue : SJK (C) Bandar Seri Botani

         Before we proceed to carry out our activities, we need to do a budget list and collect money from other group. Money collected is used to buy present and prizes for children.

         On that day, I woke up early, and we start our travel from Kampar to Ipoh at 6.30am. The trip took around 40 minutes before we arrive. After reaching the destination, we start to carry out our duty. My job for that day is a Facilitator. I need to guide the student to play the game and make sure they are safe.

         Arround 8.30 am, we guide students to register and also ask them to wait patiently for the campaign to start.Around 9 am, emcee started the camp by giving speech to students. After that, students were separated into 12 groups. Each group having 11 to 12 students.

        After student finish forming their group, they were allowed to know each other through ice breaking sessions.All the group members will introduced themselves so each of the group members recognize each other.

        Around 11 am,  we had our lunch breaking session. However, due to some technical problem, our food haven't arrive. Therefore, I need to calm the students down and ask them to wait patiently. During our waiting time for food, we continue 1 more game station. However, one of the students telling me that he refuse to playing games with empty stomach . I asked help from my teammate and students and finally, one of the students tell me that she can share her food to the hungry student.

        During the game sessions, one of the students in my group had fall over herself and injured, I quickly  find a safety box to help her. I use medicine to clean off her injured part and cover up the wound with bandage.During this game session, Students learn to help each other and form a nice teamwork.

       After playing all the stations' games, facilitator give out survey form for all students to let them rate the overall satisfaction.We also give away some gift to the champion (Group 10), second place(Group 9) and third place(Group 8).However, students in my group felt a little upset because we're unable to get prize. I tell them that winning is not the most important matter in this campaign, what most important is what we learn and what we had achieved during this campaign.

       Lastly, I learnt about how to take care student, form a good team, and make the team more corporate. Besides, I feel that we didn't plan well on our lunch arrangement as we forget that some vegetarian student cant eat egg. We will be more careful next time. Around 2 PM, after we cleaned the venue, we start our journey back to Kampar. Not only children learn from this campaign, we also learn a lot from this campaign.


student listened emcee talked
Group 11 (my group) 😁
certificate

group photo with student
Group photo



Group photo
my group













































没有评论:

发表评论